Skip to main navigation.

Transfer of Membership

Current Member Information

Service Address

New Member Information

The new member Applicant must complete and deliver an Application for Membership and Electric Service form (also found on to one of Gibson EMC's MemberService Centers along with two (2) forms of government-issued ID to complete the transfer of membership process.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Target Image
Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Monthly Issues of The Tennessee Magazine Kentucky Living Articles Visit the Together We Save Website