Gibson Connect Career Opportunities
Gibson Connect, LLC has a Network Technician position open for its Corporate Member Service Center at 1207A S. College St., Trenton, TN.
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, Networking, Engineering or related fields, have a Valid Class D Tennessee Driver License, and be able to perform the essential functions listed in the position description. It is preferred that an applicant is a Cisco Certified Network Entry Level Technician (CCENT).
A Position Description, Application for Employment and Self-ID forms can be found at the links above as well as Jobs4TN.gov and FocusTalent.ky.gov.
If you meet the qualifications for either of these postions and would like to be considered, please visit
1) any American Job Center location in Tennessee (locations also listed on gibsonemc.com), or visit
2) the Kentucky American Job Center at 416 South 6th Street in Paducah, KY, or visit
3) the gibsonemc.com website where you can print, then complete the forms and
• fax to 731-562-0006, or
• mail to Gibson Connect, ATTN: Human Resources, 1207A S. College St., Trenton, TN 38382, or
• drop off your completed forms at your local Gibson EMC member service center (locations also listed on gibsonemc.com).
Applications will be taken through May 22, 2018; mailed applications must be received by that date.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation and Gibson Connect are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.