With the eScore program, your home will be scored between a 1 and 10 based on its energy efficiency. You will receive a report on specific upgrades you can make to increase your home’s rating which will be accessible through an online customer portal. Best yet, you can participate in this program multiple times and may be eligible for multiple rebates!
You can go to www.2eScore.com to learn more or call your Gibson EMC Member Service Center to get more information.
Here's how you can get a FREE evaluation, save future energy dollars, improve the value of your home and receive cash incentives.
If you are a Gibson EMC member, own a single-family residence and wish to participate in the eScore program, you have two options in which you can participate:
1. You can register for eScore online at www.2escore.com and call your local Gibson EMC member service center. You may choose to have an evaluation performed on your home for a $75 fee. If you have qualified improvements made within 90 days of the evaluation, we will waive the $75 fee.
2. You can register for eScore online at www.2escore.com, then use the portal to find a contractor through the Quality Contractor Network (QCN). You contact the QCN to schedule work to be performed.
Once the eScore has been performed, you will receive:
- eScorecard that ranks the home from 1-10 (10 being the most efficient)
- eScore report with photos
- List of installer rebates for qualified improvements
- Direct install items (for example: CFL's and low flow showerheads)
To be eligible for qualified cash incentives and waiver of the $75 evaluation fee, you must spend at least $150 on the recommended energy-related improvements and the improvements must be made by one of more of our certified Weatherization Quality Contractors.
If you make no improvements within 90 days of the evaluation, the $75 evaluation fee will be added to your electric bill.
Click here for items eligible for a 50 percent cash incentive on recommended installation measures.
For more information, call your Gibson EMC member service center or 731-855-4740, extension 1611.